Simple things you can do to help
There are many things you can do to help keep our oceans and wildlife safe. Even small changes in your day-to-day lives can greatly help.
Here are some ideas on how you might be able to help:
- Put litter in the bin
- Recycle when you can
- Buy items with less packaging
- Re use plastic bags or don’t use them at all
- Put cooking oil in the bin rather than down the sink
- Save energy
- Buy energy saving light bulbs
- Don’t over fill the kettle
- Turn off lights and electrical appliances when they are not needed
- Don’t leave things like your tv and computer on standby
- Let your clothes dry naturally rather than using a tumble dryer
For a copy please contact the SAC Officer.